Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Artist's Prayer




Artist's Prayer


I open myself up to the beauty and goodness in the world
And to the beauty and goodness that exist inside me.
I embrace my creativity
And know that I am simply the channel through which it flows.
I surrender my old ideas of what I think I am meant to do
And let my intuition and my heart guide me to my purpose.
It is my nature to be creative.
My creativity is the way in which I serve the world.
I will not allow my feelings of inadequacy or low self-worth
Distract me from my path.
I nurture and protect my creativity
And encourage it to grow.
I am patient, kind and gentle with myself
And encourage patience, kindness and gentleness in others. 
I believe it is never too late for us to walk our true paths,
Never too late to banish fear,
Never too late for understanding,
Never too late to unfold to the world
And to embrace our life’s calling.

- Amy Clites

No comments:

Post a Comment